IF YOU ARE NEW TO OUR TOOLS PLEASE READ THIS FIRST AND YOU WILL KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO PROCEED IN THE MOST BENEFICIAL WAY. TO USE THE FORGIVENESS - REALITY MANAGEMENT - WORKSHEETS FROM Why Is This Happening To Me...AGAIN?! WE SUGGEST:
YOU START BY
reading Chapter 24 from Why Is This Happening To Me...AGAIN?!, which offers instructions for doing a worksheet. A link to the newly edited Chapter 24 is below. Begin with and stick with the comprehensive 7-step form until you are well versed in the use of the tools and then, if you wish, progressively move to the 12-Step and ultimately to the “long form.” Each one will take you a little deeper into your process.
To download a short form of the worksheet on your phone go to www.whyagain.org/index.php/en/quick You may wish to bookmark this link :-)
There is also a “Quick Form” that you can carry with you for when you need a quick walk through an abreviated process; there are 4 forms on one sheet. At the end of the day we suggest you follow up with one of the regular worksheets to go more into depth of what needs to be examined.
The worksheet has been even more simplified for a starter or child’s use in the form called “Child’s Work-It-Out Reality Management” and it has been translated into Swedish. You will find these at the bottom of the list along with two on-line versions of the Forgiveness process.
- Detailed Instructions for Forgiveness Worksheet from NEWLY EDITED CHAPTER 24 (PDF format)
- Stress/Reality Management Blank Worksheet 7-step (PDF format) - Newest 7-step No Fault Reality Management.
- Live Recording Walk Through #1 - Instructions For Reality Management - this was our radio show August 2, 2011 with Lynne (Listen to mp3)
- Live Recording Walk Through #2 - Instructions For The Reality Management Worksheet - this was our radio show August 19, 2011 with Richard - projection, staying on track with the worksheets (Listen to mp3)
- Live Recording Walk Through #3 - Instructions For The Reality Management Worksheet - this was our radio show February 6, 2012 with Magda - walk through a worksheet on self. And like the Hydra, when one head is cut off there are five more in its place. One worksheet leads to five more on any one topic. (Listen to mp3)
- Live Recording Walk Through #4 - Instructions For The Reality Management Worksheet - this was our radio show March 5 & 6, 2012 with Julie - She realizes she self-sabotages herself and then feels guilty and will try to keep everything uncomfortable at bay / at a distance and not do her worksheets. (Listen to mp3 for first half) and (Listen to mp3 for second half)
- Live Recording Walk Through #5 - Instructions For The Reality Management Worksheet - this was our radio show March 28, 2012 with Susan (Listen to mp3) who says it still feels like the outside person is the cause (even though you say it is inside of us and belongs to us). michael explains the trigger and the hydra effect and walks Susan through a worksheet on relationships.
- Live Recording Walk Through #6 - Instructions For The Reality Management Worksheet - Jeanie explains to Lynn on August 2, 2012 (listen to the MP3) how to do the worksheet. This is "backing into the worksheet" because the goal for a perfect relationship is identified first. Lynn says she's repeated bad relationships so she now avoids relationships when that is what she really wants. Hydra-effect takes place with two feelings: fear and anger.
- Live Recording Walk Through #7 - Instructions For The Reality Management Worksheet - Jeanie explains to Karen the process of looking at the betrayal, shame and humiliation hidden under the drug of anger on August 7, 2012 (listen to the MP3). Walking through the worksheet and finding the core of worthlessness gotten from her Power Person (her mother).
- Live Recording Walk Through #8 - November 28, 2012 - Caroline works through how her Dad was never there and now every man in her life is never there. Tired of carrying the pain. Power Person Dynamic passed on. A caller goes through a worksheet on blaming himself for killing his dog. Default of the content of his mind is that he is to blame for what is wrong also based on being blamed and abused as a child.
- Live Recording October 31, 2013 - last 20 minutes of show Michele shares personal process
- Live Recording November 29, 2013 - Michele has a client who questions the validity of the worksheets
- Live Recording March 31, 2014 - michael offers a review of the whole Reality/Stress Management Worksheet (forgiveness) process with deeper insights than previously offered.
- Live Recording May 14, 2014 - Dr. Tim Hayes walks Lisa through a worksheet.
- The Online 7-step worksheet is still active from the old site.
- Hints for those among us "Who Have No Issues" - this is a list (not all inclusive) for those who pretend they have no issues (its everybody else) to do worksheets on.
- Reality Management Blank Worksheet 12-step (PDF format)
- Reality Management Blank Worksheet "Long Form" (original 11-step) (PDF format)
- Quick Form (PDF format) - 4 major steps for a quick cancelling - you should follow-up with the regular worksheet
- Child's Reality Management Work It Out (PDF format)
- Richard's Worksheet (jpg format) from chapter 24 of the Why AGAIN?! book (may have to zoom in on your browser)
- Blank worksheet from chapter 24 (may have to zoom in on your browser)
- Farsi Reality Management Blank Worksheet (PDF format)
- French Reality Management Blank Worksheet (PDF format) Translated by Marie-Josee Garceau
- German Reality Management Blank Worksheet (PDF format) Translated by Nadine Pulver
- Swedish Reality Management Blank Worksheet (PDF format) Translated by Peter Strinno
Other Worksheets: (besides Reality Management Forgiveness Worksheets)
Click here to learn what tools to use when.
- CO-DEPENDENCY WORKSHEET from Co-Dependence to Inter-Dependence (PDF format)
- COMMITMENTS - Tool used in Healing Through Relationships, in 11 languages, plus First Person Commitment and Child's Commitment and I Am Somebody
- RESPONSE-ABILITY COMMUNICATION RULES revised 2014 from COMMUNICATION, Did You Hear What I Think I Said? (PDF format)
- EMPOWERED TO HEAL Aging/Youthing Chart from Empowered to Heal (PDF format)
- GETTING THE STRESS Schematics of the Mind (Three filters) from Getting the Stress You Need (PDF format)
- MIND/GOAL MANAGEMENT Worksheet from Getting the Stress You Need (PDF format) revised 2011
- MINDSHIFTERS List - pick two numbers 1-3 and 1-13 - there are three sections with 13 statements per section (PDF format)
- POWER PERSON WORKSHEET - who is your power person and what did you perceive their needs to be and how has it played out in your life? (PDF format)
- PURPOSE Worksheet revised from Purpose, Personal Power and Commitment (PDF format)
- THREE EARLY MEMORIES & HOW WILL MY HEALING LOOK? Worksheets from Healing Through Relationships (PDF format)