IF YOU ARE NEW TO OUR TOOLS PLEASE READ THIS FIRST AND YOU WILL KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO PROCEED IN THE MOST BENEFICIAL WAY. TO USE THE FORGIVENESS - REALITY MANAGEMENT - WAKE-UP SHEETS FROM Why Is This Happening To Me...AGAIN?! WE SUGGEST:
YOU START BY
reading Chapter 24 from Why Is This Happening To Me...AGAIN?!, which offers instructions for doing a "Wake-up Sheet". A link to the newly edited Chapter 24 is below. Begin with and stick with the comprehensive simplified version or the 7-step form until you are well versed in the use of the tools and then, if you wish, progressively move to the 12-Step and ultimately to the “long form.” Each one will take you a little deeper into your process.
- Detailed Instructions for Forgiveness Wake-up Sheet from NEWLY EDITED CHAPTER 24 (PDF format) of Why Is This Happening To Me ... AGAIN?!
- Various Stress / Reality Management Wake-up Sheets - you'll find the current 7-step worksheet used in our travel workshops as well as several versions simplified for a starter or child’s use taken from Julie Haverstick's book.
- Click here to go to a list of MP3 Instructions, Testimonials & Support on the Wake-up Sheets - Live Radio Shows where we have walked callers through the entire process of the Reality Management Wake-up Sheet and support in the work. Also, MP3s of testimonials from using the wake-up sheets.
Click here to go to Radio Shows specifically related to addiction programs (MP3s) - Live Radio Shows where we specifically address AA and other programs and how they relate to our Forgiveness Work. Guest speakers assist in explaining their experience in both AA and familiarity with this work and their progress.
Part of the forgiveness process may mean facing addictions. "Want to Stop the Addiction? Where to Start" - a full page of first steps to changing your life from that of addiction. What is addiction? How do I know I am addicted?
Explanation of the Aramaic Forgiveness Process is available in a Power Point Presentation (created by Bill Costantino)
- Learn what tools to use when
- Hints for those among us "Who Have No Issues" - this is a list (not all inclusive) for those who pretend they have no issues (its everybody else) to do Wake-up Sheets on.
- Faster EFT Tapping - Robert Smith's method of faster EFT tapping in conjunction with the forgiveness work is mentioned often on our MindShifter Radio Show.
Other Worksheets: (besides Reality Management Forgiveness Wake-up Sheets)
Click here to learn what tools to use when.
- CO-DEPENDENCY WORKSHEET from Co-Dependence to Inter-Dependence (PDF format)
- COMMITMENTS - Tool used in Healing Through Relationships, in 11 languages, plus First Person Commitment and Child's Commitment and I Am Somebody
- RESPONSE-ABILITY COMMUNICATION RULES revised 2014 from COMMUNICATION, Did You Hear What I Think I Said? (PDF format)
- PHYSIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF EMOTIONAL SUPPRESSION Chart from Empowered to Heal Youting/Aging Chart (PDF format)
- GETTING THE STRESS Schematics of the Mind (Three filters) from Getting the Stress You Need (PDF format)
- MIND/GOAL MANAGEMENT Worksheet from Getting the Stress You Need (PDF format) revised 2011
- MINDSHIFTERS List - pick two numbers 1-3 and 1-13 - there are three sections with 13 statements per section (PDF format)
- POWER PERSON WORKSHEET - who is your power person and what did you perceive their needs to be and how has it played out in your life? (PDF format)
- PURPOSE Worksheet revised from Purpose, Personal Power and Commitment (PDF format)
- THREE EARLY MEMORIES & HOW WILL MY HEALING LOOK? Worksheets from Healing Through Relationships (PDF format)
Worksheet variations created by other Why teachers:
- NEW WORK IT OUT Worksheet variation (PDF format) used by Andracki support group in Pahrump, NV
- FORGIVENESS REALITY MANAGEMENT Worksheet variation of the 7-step (PDF format) by Marie-Josie Garceau
- FORGIVENESS PROCESS TOPICS Aligning intentions and perceptions - worksheet topics (PDF format) by Marie-Josie Garceau